Today has been a long day. I got a call from Preston's preschool saying that Preston had put mulch in his ear(Yes...on purpose). His main doctor could not get it out, so we had to take him to a doctor at the hospital to remove the mulch. Needless to say, this picture is of Preston exhaused after arriving back home this afernoon. I think the next time he does this the doctor will have to cut his ear off...Ha!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Only my child.....
Today has been a long day. I got a call from Preston's preschool saying that Preston had put mulch in his ear(Yes...on purpose). His main doctor could not get it out, so we had to take him to a doctor at the hospital to remove the mulch. Needless to say, this picture is of Preston exhaused after arriving back home this afernoon. I think the next time he does this the doctor will have to cut his ear off...Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment