We had a wonderful time at the Smokies. We stayed at Eagles Perch(4 bedroom 3 bath chalet). Tony's mom, Don, and Granny went with us as well as my parents. Preston had a blast. He went non-stop the entire trip. We hiked two very strenous trails, and he went horseback riding. I think his very favorite was riding the go-carts that he can drive himself and the laser tag. We also had a lot of fun playing mini-golf and of course I shopped a lot. We saw a bear on our way to Cades Cove to ride bikes. We also saw a snake on the Baskin Falls trail. We had wonderful weather. It it always good to get away for a few days.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Smokies
We had a wonderful time at the Smokies. We stayed at Eagles Perch(4 bedroom 3 bath chalet). Tony's mom, Don, and Granny went with us as well as my parents. Preston had a blast. He went non-stop the entire trip. We hiked two very strenous trails, and he went horseback riding. I think his very favorite was riding the go-carts that he can drive himself and the laser tag. We also had a lot of fun playing mini-golf and of course I shopped a lot. We saw a bear on our way to Cades Cove to ride bikes. We also saw a snake on the Baskin Falls trail. We had wonderful weather. It it always good to get away for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment