We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We ate lunch at Tony's grandmothers with his mom and brothers and then had Thanksgiving dinner with Tony's dad, stepmother(Lois), and my family. I forgot my camera for lunch, so I do not have any pictures to upload. I was so glad that we got to spend time with Samuel over the holidays. Pharmacy school keeps him so busy and it is so hard! He barely has time to breathe. We all went shopping at midnight at Opry Mills. It was a lot of fun. It has become a Thanksgiving ritual that Rex also comes to our house on Thanksgiving. He is one of Samuel's best friends. Valerie(Samuel's girlfriend) also got to join us for dinner and shopping.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Abby's first Thanksgiving!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We ate lunch at Tony's grandmothers with his mom and brothers and then had Thanksgiving dinner with Tony's dad, stepmother(Lois), and my family. I forgot my camera for lunch, so I do not have any pictures to upload. I was so glad that we got to spend time with Samuel over the holidays. Pharmacy school keeps him so busy and it is so hard! He barely has time to breathe. We all went shopping at midnight at Opry Mills. It was a lot of fun. It has become a Thanksgiving ritual that Rex also comes to our house on Thanksgiving. He is one of Samuel's best friends. Valerie(Samuel's girlfriend) also got to join us for dinner and shopping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment