Abby weighs 24.38 pounds and is 28.5 inches long. She has a double ear infection and had to have an ultrasound. She did so good at the hospital and the doctor said everything was fine. The ultrasound was on her head, because it is off the charts and not staying in the correct curve on the charts. This is my busy time so I have limited blogging time. Preston is loving his 4-wheeler. He got to go find a doe that our neighhbor killed, so he loved that. He also had Cole's b-day party last week.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
9 months
Abby weighs 24.38 pounds and is 28.5 inches long. She has a double ear infection and had to have an ultrasound. She did so good at the hospital and the doctor said everything was fine. The ultrasound was on her head, because it is off the charts and not staying in the correct curve on the charts. This is my busy time so I have limited blogging time. Preston is loving his 4-wheeler. He got to go find a doe that our neighhbor killed, so he loved that. He also had Cole's b-day party last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Poor Abby! I hope she hasn't been too fussy with her ears. I can't believe she weighs almost 25lbs. Daniel and Sam weigh around 26. :)
Post a Comment