Abby has been crawling since she turned 10 months old. She still does not have any teeth. Her teacher at daycare said she is wanting to staty next door with the one to two year olds. I think she is getting board in her class. Presto is doing good in school. He got a treat for being so good this week. Tony has gone to Edmonson County to work on power lines today. I will probably go sign Preston up for tee ball today. I have had a horrible cough and Abby is still not doing great with her sickness of a double ear infection and cough. We took Preston to swim with Bradley last night.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Very busy
Abby has been crawling since she turned 10 months old. She still does not have any teeth. Her teacher at daycare said she is wanting to staty next door with the one to two year olds. I think she is getting board in her class. Presto is doing good in school. He got a treat for being so good this week. Tony has gone to Edmonson County to work on power lines today. I will probably go sign Preston up for tee ball today. I have had a horrible cough and Abby is still not doing great with her sickness of a double ear infection and cough. We took Preston to swim with Bradley last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment