Abby had a wonderful birthday celebrating with family and friends. We had about 45 people at our house. We was afraid it was going to rain, but it ended up being a great day! Abby did so good during her party! She truly enjoyed her cake. She has been such a blessing to our family. I think Preston had as much fun opening her presents as Tony. Preston adores her. I can't believe she is a year old. She still does not have any teeth. She is crawling and pulling up. She will let go and walk with you holding both hands. My friend, Amy, took a lot of pictures and I may post some of them when I get them.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Abby's 1st Birthday!
Abby had a wonderful birthday celebrating with family and friends. We had about 45 people at our house. We was afraid it was going to rain, but it ended up being a great day! Abby did so good during her party! She truly enjoyed her cake. She has been such a blessing to our family. I think Preston had as much fun opening her presents as Tony. Preston adores her. I can't believe she is a year old. She still does not have any teeth. She is crawling and pulling up. She will let go and walk with you holding both hands. My friend, Amy, took a lot of pictures and I may post some of them when I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment