Preston is doing great! He is working so hard and is currently very interested in learning about the Pilgrims and Native Americans. He has many interesting things to add to our discussions so I can see that he helps a lot at home (working outside and such). I love to see 'the 'light bulb go off when he can relate something we are talking about to what he has seen/done at home.
Based on Preston's previous knowledge of numbers 11-20, he is in the average math group as well as supplemental reading. Every child participates in supplemental reading because, just like math, they focus on what skills they show weakness in. In supplemental reading he is working on blending, and writing simple sentences.
I appreciate you asking. I am thankful for your support and am glad you all are working with him at home. Thank you and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Crystal Miller
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment