Monday, May 3, 2010
Rain, Rain, Go Away
We have been in the house for several days due to the big flood of 2010. Abby has managed to entertain herself. Saturday, she got her conditioner and decides she is going to play in it. I found her in the living room with conditioner all over the rug, floor, all in her hair and all over her clothes. She immediately gets a bath. She then decides she is going to get in the spice rack and get the sprinkles. I found her hid in the bathroom getting ready to have a sprinkle party. Abby then decides she is going to so shopping. She gets her purse and is playing with it. I then find her in the laundry room with the Shout bottle. She has sprayed her purse down a long with the floor. Preston has a loose tooth and Abby is getting about 4teeth in right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment