Friday, May 18, 2012

Preston's 2nd Grade Awards Day

I am soooooo proud of Preston. He received a ton of awards today. He received a reading excellence award for improving so much in reading and moving up groups. He also received the overachiever award for always going above and beyond and trying his best. He received the superior attendance award for great attendance. He received the overall leader award boy award his class. I think this is a great award that shows Preston has really come out of his shell. He received a writers contest certificate of achievement for getting an honarable mention on his story presented to the WKYU writing contest. He worked really hard on this story and was so excited to submit it. He also was the only boy in his class to receive the citizenship award. This award was presented to five people in the class. The class voted on this and each classmate had to submit one person and give a reason why they should receive the award. I am so proud of preston. He received an AR award for reaching his AR points goal. He also received an addition master award for completing the task of doing so many correct problems in a very short time. I always hope that Preston continues to do great in school.

No comments: