Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Abby



I received a call from daycare on Monday. They said Abby was limping and her knee might be swelled. They said she just wanted to be held. Tony takes her to the doctor. The doctor said she was fine. Tony gets her home and when he goes to get her out of the truck, she starts laughing. The rest of the afternoon she was fine. She was even dancing for me that night. I think Ms. Abby just wanted to come home. Abby has 3 teeth on the bottom and 2 in the back. They like to fix her hair at daycare. Yesterday, she come home with pigtails. She also went on a bike ride with her daddy yesterday. Preston loves to ride his bike, so Abby and Daddy go with him. I mowed the yard.

1 comment:

hmb said...

I love her dress Jilly!!